Class Schedule

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pot Sticker Or Gyoza!






















It is an absolutely delicious and great for any party, Gyoza!! I taught my husband how to make this and he loves it, so I decided to teach this dish, so I added it in my class schedule. You can make it in difference method, grill, deep fried or steam. It can be great for vegetarian or meat lover and it is only you decide when it comes to be your own meals. I love grill in the pan and add some oil then make the bottom layer crisp up a bit to make a great texture.
You must to learn this appetizer, it is simple, you can make in advance and freeze it and totally fun to make with family and friends. Cooking is about having fun and enjoy your meals by mastering with your own hand and people you love, so this is it then:))

No comments: