Class Schedule

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Macarons!




Making Macarons is can be reward and frustrated but today plating for presentation is another level and was not easy for me,so I am glad that chef like my works today. 

Macaron is well known everywhere, especially in Paris. It is a colorful and beautiful almond cookies which popular for any events.It is kind of 2 cookies sandwich with ether cream or ganache with difference favor.
I always  love making the macarons and usually using Italian meringue method but in my class today, I made it by  using French meringue. Both give a great result but I love using Italian meringue because it is more stable and you can store the Macarons for longer time . Normally, I will make the filing with any chocolate ganache but today lesson made it with " Light Anise Cream" which is interesting how the favor turn out, especially with fresh raspberry around the cream which even make better favor. 

Watching the demo , how to make a fondant Chocolate Glacé Sur Nid D'Abille et Crème Brûlée and these are definitely must to make after class,especially the Crème Brûlée is the best I ever taste so far. Merci Chef !
    Chocolate Glacé Sur Nid D'Abille

       
      Crème Brûlée


No comments: