Class Schedule

Friday, October 23, 2015

Trimophe Aux Noix Or Walnut Cake!


I get to make another macarons in this class because we used a macarons for decorate the cake. I would say - after come to lesson 16, the more we learn the easier I get to make all type of mousse and cake now.We make a biscuit sponge for a base and the caramel mousse with caramel glaze. Up till now, I can confirm that french dessert is less sweet and more light than American dessert. We also have to make a caramel candies for the decoration beside the macaroon shell. This time, we use a swiss meringue instead of French meringue as well. I can eat whole cake myself, not too sweet and not very heavy surpassingly.I am sure this could cost a lot of $$ if I put it in any pastry shop..

Trimophe Aux Noix Or Walnut Cake!


No comments: