Class Schedule

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tea Party & Macarons Class!

I was very happy to set this up for my dear friend for afternoon tea party and plus teaching a macarons class after. I love baking that the reasons why I went to Le cordon blue school in Paris for  2 semesters and will go this November to finish my degree. I was hoping that I will teach some pastry class that I love from I learned in school and share the taste of Paris with french dessert. 

My lovey three-tires afternoon tea.


I made a lot of dessert today- fruits tarts, lemon tarts,scone, creme brulee,pate aux choux and macarons and those all beautiful and very tasty. Along with afternoon tea nothing better than mimosa, esp today was a bit hot in my house.

Macarons Class !!! 


I made a lot of macarons but haven't open the class formally but today was my first time teaching macarons. Thank everyone to help me master all of those beautiful and yummy almond-meringue cookies- macarons.

No comments: