Class Schedule

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kate & Dale Rehearsal Wedding Dinner!









It was my honor hosting Kate & Dale special day- rehearsal wedding dinner. We had 40 guest and serve 4 course meals- Papaya Salad, Fresh Spring Roll With Peanut Sauce, Pad See Ew and Macarons . The menu according from both of them who picked the dishes as they have been to class class for several times and know what they like. I knew Dale from my friends who came to the cooking classes and several dinner that I hosted until become friends then Dale brought  Kate along to have a birthday party in my cooking class. On top of I was invited to their wonderful wedding after the rehearsal dinner. Congratulation and Thank again for honor me to part of your special day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice article for plan wedding dinner and all images are so good ..thanks for free wedding planning iphone app ideas